Leather Seat Covers - Clazzio Vs. Coverking Vs. Iggee Vs. Katzkin/Leatherseat.com

Discussion in 'Interior' started by OnSale, Nov 22, 2016.

1. 12sportmc

12sportmc Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi

Have you shopped it around at local installers? I was able to get a better deal going through a shop vs online. They did a great job and they install is covered by katskins for 3yrs/36k miles from the date it's installed. To me it was worth the extra $$$ to get the seats exactly as I wanted them so I waited a little bit until I had the cash for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. OnSale

OnSale Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L
    Ordered Clazzio Seat Covers!!!

So I ended up going with the Clazzio Leather Seat covers with Perforated Leather Inserts as they have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale right now and I got $75 off so it ended up only costing me $523. That's less than HALF what I would have paid for Katzkin's installed or LeatherSeats.com installed.

I ended up picking the Dark Gray Body with Black Leather Inserts and Red Stitching. Here is a picture of a similar setup, but instead of Red Stitching like I picked, this person picked Orange. So mine will pretty much look like this, but with Red Stitching:

[​IMG]

I also ordered these aftermarket heated seats kit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261330184316

The only thing that blows is that I have to wait 8-12 weeks for my Clazzio Seat Covers to be made and shipped to me :-( That means the earliest I would see my Leather Seat Covers is around January 28th, 2017 and the worst case scenario is that I won't see my seat covers until February 28th, 2017.

I dunno... I just can't wait!!! I mean by the time they get here, I won't even need heated seats lol Spring will be arriving!!

3. Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Yeah that seems like a long time to wait for the covers. Mine from Leatherseats.com was a custom order too with the perforated inserts,stitching and logo and only took a week or two to get. They are U.S. based not sure about Clazio. Maybe they take a little longer if you custom order. Hopefully it will be worth the wait. Let us know how they fit.

4. OnSale

OnSale Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L
    If I had ordered a solid color, black, gray or beige, it would have been in stock and ready to ship, but since I picked custom colors, the covers get made in a factory in Japan and then shipped to Clazzio. Then Clazzio inspects them and then ships them to me.