Led interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kempo780

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I get all my stuff from headlightrevolution.com a bit pricey but will not throw and error messages on your dash and great bulbs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mike Townsend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I see lol ehhh im just gonna leave them be then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a 2014 RC R/T and the map lights sucked. I looked at a few videos and it is kind of a pain to get them out. You have to take out the entire overhead which is just pulling it down as the tabs let go. Then you have to take off the black part so you can get to where the map lights are. They are strange lights. They are 2x2 square pieces of plastic.

take a razor and carefully cut the little bubble off the four pieces that hold the lights in. Then you can pull them off. The lenses have a big tear drop piece to them so the 194 bulbs don't fit with them in. I just cut those off. Put a little super glue on the reflector sections you just took off and put it all back together. They look pretty good.

Still trying to find what kind of LED I need for the under dash lights. They are strange ones also.