LED rear lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curtis Hadley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Turbo Diesel
So I bought my truck a little over a week ago and have had two small issues with the tail lights. First the truck tells me the passenger turn signal is out and blinks fast, but all the lights do work. Second the drivers side running tail light is very very dim. These seem to be stock LEDs, I dont see any after market harnesses or relays anywhere.
I have researched until my eyes have bled, but I cant find anything on stock lights everything I found is after market. The user manual says to have a Dodge dealership look at LED issues, but thought I would post here first. Anyone seem anything like this? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 eco
I would start with the year make model and trim level of the truck and pics of the error, and taillight in question.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

Curtis Hadley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Turbo Diesel
Oh yes I am scatter brained today. I will post as soon as I get home.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
If it’s a non led model with LED light bulbs it’ll do that. I know because mine does it. Only when lights are on at night tho. During the day my LED bulbs don’t throw codes. It blinks fast but on the exterior it’s normal speeds. I’ve learned to live with it and my tails have been great despite me having little faith in longevity with these amazon bulbs

If you have a sport or stock LED than something’s up fo sho

Tiped on ifone using Tapatalk and auto correct. Can’t you tell?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djse7en