Lifted 4th Gen Pics - Show Em Off!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric Peterson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
160_2016RAM3500.jpg

Front: 3" BDS truss tube radius arms and 3" diesel coils, dual Bilsteins each side, Carli torsion antisway, Synergy tie rod and drag link, Carli track bar, Kelderman dual steering stabilizer with Bilsteins, Synergy box stabilizer, AEV nodular cover. Rear: 2" blocks, u-bolts, Fox 2 shocks, Firestone bags, AEV nodular cover. Wheels are custom 17x8-1/2 Weldcraft steel specials with MT Baja MTZ 285/70-17 E-range tires. Front and rear dually offset extensions are all custom billet machined cold rolled steel pieces, +2" offset in front, +2.4" offset in back. Trim rings are ribbed stainless "lead sled" style 17" from Jegs and hub caps are no-logo import Gen 3 style. Boards are Luverne stainless units. Rear light guards are stainless Steelcraft pieces. Flares are Bushwacker. Hood is AEV. Onboard Viair. ON DECK: AEV bumper, 17k Warn, stainless fine mesh grille, painted grille shell, stainless Steelcraft brush and light guards, stainless classic 8" round HID KCs.

Last edited:

RAMYOU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I see AEV rear fenders, fiberglass front fenders and 40s. Hard to tell the suspension setup because those 40s are blocking most of it, but Fabtech or DOR radius arms?

Either way, looks badass!

Carli suspension, aev flares out back, glass fenders up front, 40’s.

Thanks guys.

I have BDS 4 link control arms. Thuren coils in all 4 corners. 3.0 front and 2.5 rear kings ordered from Thuren - still waiting ughh... yes AEV rear flares and carbon fiber front fenders fron Fiberwerx. 40" toyos with Trail Worthy Fab true double beadlock wheels. As far as the actual lift height goes, if anybody wants to go with this look, I have 3.5" lift front and 0.5" lowering coils in the rear.

ichime

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Thanks guys.

I have BDS 4 link control arms. Thuren coils in all 4 corners. 3.0 front and 2.5 rear kings ordered from Thuren - still waiting ughh... yes AEV rear flares and carbon fiber front fenders fron Fiberwerx. 40" toyos with Trail Worthy Fab true double beadlock wheels. As far as the actual lift height goes, if anybody wants to go with this look, I have 3.5" lift front and 0.5" lowering coils in the rear.
Ah nice! I missed that upper link. That truck would have be fun to drive in the poorly paved streets and emptied streets of NYC 2 months ago!

Dantheman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What’s the wheel specs? Any direct side view shots?
20x10 gear big blocks -19mm offset wrapped in 37x13.5 ironman m/t. Not the most well known brand but I couldn't pass up the deal and they had pretty good reviews. Balanced fairly easy. One of the hub rings the wheels come with was messed up so they are sending another. Also put new tpms and stems in all wheels and one isn't working. Tech wasn't too happy about having to tear it apart next week to fix it.

Will get you a direct side view shot shortly.

Dantheman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What is the real difference between the Zone and BDS UCA's? I know cost is one, but are you happy with the Zone or would you go with the BDS option if you had to choose again?

I’m very happy I went with Zone. BDS and Zone are actually the same company. The BDS arms claim to add 1.4 degrees of positive caster but the zone arms allowed me to fall within factory specs without a problem. Ball joints are replaceable and greasable in both. Really came down to do I want a square or rounded control arm. And if an extra $200 was worth the “added 1.4 degrees of positive caster”. The BDS arms have that extra tab to attach the ABS wire but mine was fine without it. The zone arms are without a doubt the beefiest arms out there, these things got attention from every tech working in the dealership when I brought it in for an alignment. The red cap on the zones gives it a little color and definitely makes people do a double take when they see them. I also like the flat almost bed lined finish on these arms, the glossy tube arms would stick out like a sore thumb in a 8 year old wheel well. I would definitely recommend the zones if you’re wanting some, you won’t regret it when you hold one of these monsters. d848008b33db0fd27c7bd0ab8e562c04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk