Lifted my 2WD 09 Ram HEMI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
ok i gotcha, so i will deff be coming to you when it is time, meanwhile i have bookmarked this thread lmao

so your running 33s now and it looks ok?? but you can deff run 35s? do you think you could run 37s with a 3 inch bl?? i have 305/50/20s now and really if i was gonna do this wanted to run my tires after the lift if possible then upgrade to 35s or 37s if i do the bl

Last edited:
OP
OP
BULLRAM

BULLRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yes 33 comes on the truck stock..looks good for now...35's fit perfect now...37's would be close...with a BL..it would be no problem

TEXAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yes and no, the CST 7 comes with a spacer that I did not use, doesnt mean it wont work, just too stiff for me, i got there the same way ,just smoother, and all the items an be sustituted if you want, performance lifts.com , his name is Jeff......

if you didn´t put a spacer on the spindle and don´t have longer shocks...how else did you gain the extra 3"?

you think you can keep stock shocks all arround with a 6" kit?

OP
OP
BULLRAM

BULLRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I should have explained, the spacer that comes with it is 3 inches for the CST 7...I got them to send me a a 2.5 inch spacer and used 2 of the (1/4) inch isolators to trim it to the last bit, mine rides really great, and its level.

TEXAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I should have explained, the spacer that comes with it is 3 inches for the CST 7...I got them to send me a a 2.5 inch spacer and used 2 of the (1/4) inch isolators to trim it to the last bit, mine rides really great, and its level.

ahhh ok, now i got it. how long are u running ur 33´S/when are u going to switch to 35´s?

OP
OP
BULLRAM

BULLRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Its funny I have been all over the net today looking....

OP
OP
BULLRAM

BULLRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I bet you can't wait for that lift, it is going to look sweet.....and I am getting my 35,s in a few days, pro-comp 35-13.50-20

TEXAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I bet you can't wait for that lift, it is going to look sweet.....and I am getting my 35,s in a few days, pro-comp 35-13.50-20

wow. cant wait to see em. do 13.5s fit on the oem wheels or do u get new wheels, too? looking forward seeing a before and after (front, side and rear view - if i may post a wishlist here:).

how is your front wheel well looking with the lift. did you get a wheel well liner or something like that since u can see the upper control arm etc? in the rear everything is fine (wheel well liner is high enough) but the front is pretty "open".

OP
OP
BULLRAM

BULLRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yes the 13.5,s fit the stock rims ,but I think that is as far as you would want to go.....the control arm can be seen a little but its not real obvious...the CST has 4 inch spindles so it doesn't show from that, but the spacer is what makes it show a little..you can see the oil filter,that is another reason I use the OEM Chrysler filter..its black

Got the Pro Comp Extreme 35--13.50 x 20 tires yesterday..WOW..these are freakin huge....(ever try and throw these up in the back of a lifted truck while its raining hard?..LOL )now to get them on there and then put my bushwackers back on....maybe this weekend, I would trade for 12.50's before i put these on...just got a steal of a deal

Last edited: