Line X and lost another inch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They must have laid it on thick, looks like they did a good job

Truck looks clean :happy107:

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looks great....Did you end up cutting 1 coil off the rear springs. I'm looking to do that same here. Did you need to do anything else because of the extra drop?

OP
OP
Txhemirt

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great....Did you end up cutting 1 coil off the rear springs. I'm looking to do that same here. Did you need to do anything else because of the extra drop?

Hey man I know their was more than 1 coil cut for sure. I had a shop do it and according to them 1 coil cut lowered 3/8 of an inch. I didnt get a final word on how much was actually cut. I did nothing else component wise other than cut the coil. I have the 2/4 belltech drop and rear hellwig sway bar. I plan on getting the illicit cut brackets at some point and may eventually do the inez 5/7. Luckily, the truck rides fine even at high speeds

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hey man I know their was more than 1 coil cut for sure. I had a shop do it and according to them 1 coil cut lowered 3/8 of an inch. I didnt get a final word on how much was actually cut. I did nothing else component wise other than cut the coil. I have the 2/4 belltech drop and rear hellwig sway bar. I plan on getting the illicit cut brackets at some point and may eventually do the inez 5/7. Luckily, the truck rides fine even at high speeds
Thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna do 1 coil and see how I like the stance and go from there. The illicit brackets are a good idea. I'd like to go that route. I don't think id go as low as the 5/7 so the cut coils may be good enough for me. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
Txhemirt

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna do 1 coil and see how I like the stance and go from there. The illicit brackets are a good idea. I'd like to go that route. I don't think id go as low as the 5/7 so the cut coils may be good enough for me. Thanks for the info.

No worries, anytime !