LLumar "self healing" paint protection film - $1195?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ermahgerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,

Just ordered a '16 Ram 1500 Limited from Dennis Dillon in ID and am looking at PPF options while the paint is factory new. The dealership (Dennis Dillon) has an attached PPF & tint shop and will install LLumar self healing paint protection film to the entire hood, entire front bumper (painted bumper), full both front fenders, full both exterior mirrors, both A pillars, and both rear rocker panels for $1195.

It is my understanding that the current Llumar PPF product is based on the SunTek PPF with a modified adhesive.

Does the $1195 price sound appropriate for this product and level of coverage? I did not get PPF on my last car and now that it is five years old and 40K miles the entire front end (bumper, hood, fenders) pretty much needs a repaint due to a million or so sand and road rash small dots! I live in Albuquerque and need the protection from very small rocks/sand on the highway. Thanks.

CLOUDL1GHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins HO
**** that sounds like a good deal to me. But just on a side note, I somehow have a bunch of chips all up my driver and passenger doors and I still have stock rims with slightly upsized all terrains.

My next vehicle will be completely wrapped in PPF to be honest.

christophepalmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Less then what I would charge

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know llumar makes very high quality window tint. That price seems cheap for the paint protections, id go for it.