LLumar "self healing" paint protection film - $1195?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ermahgerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,

Just ordered a '16 Ram 1500 Limited from Dennis Dillon in ID and am looking at PPF options while the paint is factory new. The dealership (Dennis Dillon) has an attached PPF & tint shop and will install LLumar self healing paint protection film to the entire hood, entire front bumper (painted bumper), full both front fenders, full both exterior mirrors, both A pillars, and both rear rocker panels for $1195.

It is my understanding that the current Llumar PPF product is based on the SunTek PPF with a modified adhesive.

Does the $1195 price sound appropriate for this product and level of coverage? I did not get PPF on my last car and now that it is five years old and 40K miles the entire front end (bumper, hood, fenders) pretty much needs a repaint due to a million or so sand and road rash small dots! I live in Albuquerque and need the protection from very small rocks/sand on the highway. Thanks.

CLOUDL1GHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins HO
**** that sounds like a good deal to me. But just on a side note, I somehow have a bunch of chips all up my driver and passenger doors and I still have stock rims with slightly upsized all terrains.

My next vehicle will be completely wrapped in PPF to be honest.

christophepalmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Less then what I would charge

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know llumar makes very high quality window tint. That price seems cheap for the paint protections, id go for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rskew