Looking for information/advice on a new lift for my 2011 ram 1500 4x4!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blairwilder97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As of now I’ve got a 6 inch 4 link pro comp lift on my truck with 35s and I hate the way it sits with the front end lower then the rear. Really wanting to change the whole set up with a new lift, new tire and wheel set up, and just some more clearance/riding quality. What are y’all using for yalls lifts and wheel set ups?? Been really interested in going with a 7inch or bigger and maybe even a body lift on top of that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you make sure they installed the strut cup in the right direction? If it’s upside down I think you only get 4 inches in the front. What was the rear lift height?

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^this
Did you get the procomp struts?

I have heard a few members here complain about the procomp lifts ride height. You could just add some front adjustable height struts to bring front up.

If you want a new lift check out BDS suspension, that’s what I have with 37’s and my truck rides smooth. I have pics in my media albums

Last edited:
OP
OP
blairwilder97

blairwilder97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought the truck with the lift already on it so I have no idea how it was installed. Some shops have told me to put the adjustable struts in the front and I’ve thought about doing that, but I have heard a lot of cons of the pro comp lifts and them not riding good. Which is why I’ve been leaning towards switching the lift to a different set up. And also the shop I have taken it to said that the strut cup was installed in the front so it has the maximum height for now

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Before forking out more than $1000 on a new lift, if level is what you seek, check out the Billstein 5100 struts. You'll save some money, get 2+ inches in the front and if then you still want to go higher, your Billies are part of the eventual setup.

Reactions: JB1