Lowerd Section Activity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hate the stock rake on mine... More and more I think about it I'm considering lowering the rear with drop springs to eliminate some of the rake but still keep clearance for Canadian winters....

Now if I could only decide on what order to do all the possible mods dancing around in my head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dont sweat the winters. Just made it through my first one with the 2/3 GF. No problems at all.
IMO too many people worry about lowering these trucks. Only when you get into the 4/6 range does clearance become an issue. A lowered 1500 still has WAY more clearance than 90% of the cars on the road...

TylerB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh, the joys of SoCal beach living where its overprice, overpopulated and everyone is stacked on top of each other like pancakes!
Run. Run away very fast.

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol! Tiny box is an understatment Tyler, it's like an envelope! I had to raise the garage door opener 2" just to be able to clear (note how close it still is).

No driveway. Garage opens to narrow alley lined with 100 garages, plus it is on a slope! :(

Oh, the joys of SoCal beach living where its overprice, overpopulated and everyone is stacked on top of each other like pancakes!

I would give my right nut to have a decent garage or better yet a small shop...

Run. Run away very fast.

Don't run! You know it doesn't get much better than the So Cal beaches and babes! I will never leave this place lol.

Anywho, DavidRam, there is a DIY shop here in my hometown with tools and lifts and hourly rates for you to do anything you need.
Www.urdreamgarage.com i installed my level and mounted my tires there. Its in Baldwin park right off the 10

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Pigeonman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is mine with Ground Force 2" rear drop coils and shocks. It is almost perfectly level. The kit runs about $300, and it improves the ride alot.

2" drop, cai and exhaust where my very first mods.

Looks good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't run! You know it doesn't get much better than the So Cal beaches and babes! I will never leave this place lol.

Anywho, DavidRam, there is a DIY shop here in my hometown with tools and lifts and hourly rates for you to do anything you need.
Your Dream Garage i installed my level and mounted my tires there. Its in Baldwin park right off the 10

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Lol! Maybe that is what keeps us all here, the beaches and babes!

Hey thanks for the info on that shop! That is brilliant! And it's pretty close, I'm in Redondo Beach.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have 305/45/R22

The drop and those wheels combined is a very clean look. I love it.

My 2/4 drop goes in next week, and I am thinking about those wheels, too.

Do the wheels stick out at all??

Mind if I copy you?? :)

delunad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The drop and those wheels combined is a very clean look. I love it.

My 2/4 drop goes in next week, and I am thinking about those wheels, too.

Do the wheels stick out at all??

Mind if I copy you?? :)

Don't mind at all and the tires are flush this is the best I have right now of the side for the tires
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397834302.008824.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397834316.308290.jpg

OP
OP
rolltideram

rolltideram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I dont think the black would look good with mine since I am rocking a lot of chrome. I have contemplated teh srt's but its between them and the kmx slides. I even looked at the boss u2-55SA