Manifolds/headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys..
I should know this but im a lil confused...
If i were to buy headers,i know im buying the pipes but is that includeing the manifolds as well or are the both seperate items....Im getting that ex tick/leak so im just tryin to figure this out as im more familiar with the bike end of things...Their headers bolt direct to the heads themselves..
Researchin on my ph is a pia cause my pc is all apart cause my basement flooded(got 16000 buck in foundation fix weeping tile ect a cpl yrs ago and now im spending about 10g more as i type)
So far im seeing long tubes are the way to go so will i need new cats as well and who are the brands to avoid(so far bbk seems to be one to avoid)...
Trying to compare a fix by replaceing stock or gettin my stock one plained i guess or new manifolds/headers....
I just need a lil direction fellas....lol i may have to buy a laptop just to properly reasearch cause im gettin bug eyed just typin this...

Appreciate any tips,suggestions to ease my bank book pains..

kdoublep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You ordered longtube headers because your stock manifolds cracked? Your headers will bolt directly on to where you removed your stock manifolds. Do a search. I read longtubes are a pain for little gain.

OP
OP
craigsez

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have seen shortys are no better than stock...
Never knew lt were a pia either but no matter what its a pain in the pocket....

So as i thought,headers have the manifold as part of it..Just like the bike world sorta speek..

Ill keep resrarching i guess..
Tks fellas..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357