Exhaust Manifolds!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoneStarSilver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well it finally happened to my 2018, but unlike my 2012, both exhaust manifolds had to be replaced at once. One was cracked and the other severely warped. Both had three broken bolts, but in different locations. Luckily all was covered by my extended warranty so all I had to pay was my deductible. One good thing though, that had nothing to do with the manifold's was the mechanic dropped a socket and while up under the front of the truck looking for it noticed that the radiator was leaking, so that was replaced as well under the warranty and the same deductible. It just added another day in the shop to get the new one in. I talked to the mechanic and said it must only leak while driving as there was no evidence of fluid on the garage floor.

rzr6-4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Broken bolts on both sides, I would think you must have sounded like a machine gun going down the road. Was it pretty loud?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357