Manual load/update software for Uconnect 8.4 (2018 RAM 1500 Laramie)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batt4Christ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Is there a way to manually download the software for my Uconnect 8.4 in my 2018 RAM 1500 Laramie? The radio seems to have lost all its settings (though it still has the SirriusXM subscription info in the settings page, despite SirriusXM not even showing up on the home screen). Also. HVAC controls are screwed up badly.

I have tried soft reset - holding the two buttons for even over 2 minutes at one point did nothing. Pressing the hot and cold buttons together also does nothing.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Is there a way to manually download the software for my Uconnect 8.4 in my 2018 RAM 1500 Laramie? The radio seems to have lost all its settings (though it still has the SirriusXM subscription info in the settings page, despite SirriusXM not even showing up on the home screen). Also. HVAC controls are screwed up badly.

I have tried soft reset - holding the two buttons for even over 2 minutes at one point did nothing. Pressing the hot and cold buttons together also does nothing.
It sounds like a fuse was removed or the battery disconnected. All of the features and buttons will return to normal after several power cycles/hours.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat