Moes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OceanRescue01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone know how to get in touch with someone over at Moes?. Got a couple tuner questions and I’ve emailed 2x with no reply ( I’m sure not done intentionally)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone know how to get in touch with someone over at Moes?. Got a couple tuner questions and I’ve emailed 2x with no reply ( I’m sure not done intentionally)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried calling moe's and got no answer his message said he will be closed through March 19th

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have heard that Matt is busy with other things at the moment but should be back soon.

Jose Zambrano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Moe's is closed till April I believe, Matt is not taking any new orders at the moment.

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I've literally emailed multiple times in regards to shipments to Canada and have not got 1 reply back.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Couldn’t find those thread to post the screenshot, but yes closed until April 5th.

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've literally emailed multiple times in regards to shipments to Canada and have not got 1 reply back.

Same here.
Tried them for 3 weeks straight. Calls and emails got me nowhere. Ended up ordering parts from someone else for more money... Disappointing.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same here.
Tried them for 3 weeks straight. Calls and emails got me nowhere. Ended up ordering parts from someone else for more money... Disappointing.
Same, trying to wait but damn I’ve waited awhile already.

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Same, trying to wait but damn I’ve waited awhile already.
My brother is on tuned rams fb page and you see Matt always say email me or whatever to guys that have questions and then I try and its a dead end right there. Only ordered a catch can a few years off moes exchange wasnt so bad so just ordered but now with covid and all id like abit more info and have other questions and it does lead to buying elsewhere and not wanting to support

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My brother is on tuned rams fb page and you see Matt always say email me or whatever to guys that have questions and then I try and its a dead end right there. Only ordered a catch can a few years off moes exchange wasnt so bad so just ordered but now with covid and all id like abit more info and have other questions and it does lead to buying elsewhere and not wanting to support

And the website says for international orders you need to call and work out shipping. I've never had such a hard time giving people my money.
Likely placing an order with MMX today to get things moving.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
And the website says for international orders you need to call and work out shipping. I've never had such a hard time giving people my money.

Another outfit to look up is Gauge Performance,that's Kyle Tingles business,and most guys know who Kyle is.You can find him on High Performance Rams or Tuned Rams on facebook Andrew.

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Only issue with mmx is you need to go to the bank and send a money transfer apparently for Canadians... but they were quick to reply with a quote on shipping

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Only issue with mmx is you need to go to the bank and send a money transfer apparently for Canadians... but they were quick to reply with a quote on shipping

With things like PayPal that seems like a ridiculous way to handle Canadian orders.

Over the years no matter if I'm buying bike parts or truck stuff, it has blown me away how US companies think that Canadian customers live in some black hole and that our money is no good. Why does a postal code mean that you cant box something up and give it to any shipping company.

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
With things like PayPal that seems like a ridiculous way to handle Canadian orders.

Over the years no matter if I'm buying bike parts or truck stuff, it has blown me away how US companies think that Canadian customers live in some black hole and that our money is no good. Why does a postal code mean that you cant box something up and give it to any shipping company.
I agree

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is on the Moe's Performance web site:
Moe's Performance will be closed through Friday April 2nd, and Reopen on Monday April 5th. We want to thank each of you for your overwhelming support over the last 10 years as this business has grown significantly with each year that passes. We have been struggling these past couple months with many manufacturers just simply not being able to keep up with the demand for parts. Sales numbers are higher than they have ever been, material is getting harder to come by, and many manufacturers are still not working at 100% capacity due to Covid. This has caused us to have hundreds of backorders which is getting very difficult to keep track of. We want each of our customers to receive their parts as soon as physically possible, so it has been hard on us with some orders taking as long as 2-3 months to ship, and others that we had to refund and cancel because there is no ETA in sight. The lack of parts availability has also resulted in a large increase of phone calls and emails from customers wanting to check order status, which is completely understandable, but has been difficult for us to keep up with.
We have decided to take these next 2 weeks to ship as many open orders as possible, and put as much inventory on the shelf as possible. This is going to allow us to better serve each of you, and give you all the level of customer service that you expect and deserve. We will not be accepting any new orders until we reopen the website on April 5th.
If you have any questions about an existing order, or if you need tech support regarding a past order, then we will still be available to help with that via email at [email protected]. We will not be taking sales calls or answering future sale questions during this time, as we would like to take these next 2 weeks to get completely caught up on all existing orders and give the manufacturers a chance to catch up on inventory and restock the shelves. Once again, we want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support.