MOPAR Night Runner Hood Graphic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bendebusk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I recently bought a used 2017 Ram 1500 Sport (from Canada). It has a unique hood graphic (see photo) that has me a little confused. The decal includes the text MOPAR NIGHT RUNNER. As far as I know, the Night Runner was only a 2006 limited edition truck. However, this hood graphic was clearly designed for a 4th gen sport and I haven't found it available anywhere online. That made me wonder if this truck went through a MOPAR Custom Shop and, if so, how I can find a record of this?

Any thoughts or information would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Ram 1500 Hood Graphic.jpg

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The Night Runner in the early 2000's was an appearance package. I guess it's possible Ram produced some 4th gen Night Runners. It's also possible a previous owner had that decal custom made for his truck. An internet search doesn't bring up anything for 4th gens, but I don't have time for an extensive search right now. Looks kine of cool though, and would help cut glare coming off the hood.

OP
OP
bendebusk

bendebusk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks for the feedback! I like having the non-reflective flat black graphic on the hood.

It seems odd that someone would have such a custom graphic designed. Especially since there aren't any other graphics on the truck! But I spent some time looking and couldn't find anything online about a 4th gen Night Runner. So I guessed it's either custom designed for the previous owner or something from a MOPAR Custom Shop.

gtomike60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
It could have been dealer installed,or it was a regional Canadian/provincial option
See if you can find out what dealership it was originally shipped to/sold from, and give them a call

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thanks, gtomike60! I had hoped someone might recognize the graphic and have some information about where it came from. I'll see if I can track anything down in Canada!
Couple dealers in Calgary have done up trucks with custom graphics.I know the girl who used to be behind them at one dealer,and she built some beautiful trucks with one off graphics.She's not on here ,but she is on facebook.

OP
OP
bendebusk

bendebusk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks, Wild one! Someone did a fantastic job with this truck! I'll probably add a few more details. Perhaps a Mopar bedside graphic and something on the tailgate to tie it all together.