My first Ram finally came in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hangac1093

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I have had GM's forever. But a while back I got a card in the mail, saying a local Ram Dealer would give me full value for my trade. So I thought why not take a look? I test drove a fully loaded Laramie and fell in love. I was amazed by the features over my fully loaded 09' GMC SLT. So I built and ordered a fully loaded Sport in Granite Crystal. Finally got it today and have so many plans for it. I did love my GMC but this Ram surpasses it in so many ways.
9cdd05b69548d6548bb6e150dc00b441.jpg
55cdcbd3c4d9780067b4dd6e18675f47.jpg

Spaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to RAM country. I myself had 2 Chevys and 4 fords picked up my first RAM 2 weeks ago. Love the look and the ride of mine.

cc rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
About time. :)

So I have had GM's forever. But a while back I got a card in the mail, saying a local Ram Dealer would give me full value for my trade. So I thought why not take a look? I test drove a fully loaded Laramie and fell in love. I was amazed by the features over my fully loaded 09' GMC SLT. So I built and ordered a fully loaded Sport in Granite Crystal. Finally got it today and have so many plans for it. I did love my GMC but this Ram surpasses it in so many ways.

cc rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
About time. :) Almost looks black in the photos. Congrats!

OP
OP
hangac1093

hangac1093

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
About time. :) Almost looks black in the photos. Congrats!

Thanks guys. Yeah it does look almost black in the shade, but when the sun hits it, man is shines!

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Beautiful truck!!!!!:favorites13:
Love the color. I know that amazing feeling ordering what you want, waiting...... then finally getting it. Awsome feeling!!!!

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Welcome good looking truck. They are growing fast! The new trucks have every feature a fully loaded chrysler 300 has its amassing how many creature comforts they have.

cc rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Thats my alternative choice for my next truck along with cherry red. White being first. i have always had dark colors and currently have black . Man, does black look sweet when clean, but it gets dirty so easy. Too much work. My girl has white and I notice how hers is so much "cleaner looking". I figured i would give it a try on my new 3500. Hope I dont regret it cause I can never make up my mind. i know it looks sweet with some dark tinted windows and cleaned /shined up tires!

Thanks guys. Yeah it does look almost black in the shade, but when the sun hits it, man is shines!

Flip-er

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
<sniff sniff>
I'm jealous
REALLY
Sweet looking truck,
Welcome to the fourm and be prepared to get lots of super info
AND
Prepare to make whatever pocket you carry your wallet in lighter
lol

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
Welcome! Seems to be a lot of us switching over from GM lately. ....

Can honestly say that this is the nicest truck I have ever driven!

OP
OP
hangac1093

hangac1093

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats my alternative choice for my next truck along with cherry red. White being first. i have always had dark colors and currently have black . Man, does black look sweet when clean, but it gets dirty so easy. Too much work. My girl has white and I notice how hers is so much "cleaner looking". I figured i would give it a try on my new 3500. Hope I dont regret it cause I can never make up my mind. i know it looks sweet with some dark tinted windows and cleaned /shined up tires!

My last truck was white and I loved it. Honestly the cleanest color you can have (unless your driving in mud) this color really isn't super dark in sunlight, so I'm hoping it won't be as big as a pain as black.

scobbyanddale

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 express cc 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did the same thing two years ago...i was a chevy guy until i road in a 2010 loaded ram and i was sold and never going to look back...ram has finally got there **** correct with the 4th gen

bigfoot2219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Agreed, and welcome to the ramily! I myself came from an Ltz avalanche and the ram is by far the superior truck. Best pickup i've ever driven.

BigA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Etorque
Nice looking truck. I do like that color, I got a black sport which looks great clean, but it does show more dirt and any little scratch.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This does seem to be a trend, I grew up a GM guy through and through. Somehow I ended up looking at Ram trucks, and the $$, quality, overall package was so appealing I went Ram route. Now I find myself leaning more towards being a Dodge guy, liking the rest of the stable more than some of the comparable GM products. Don't get me wrong, I still like GM, I like all automotive related things. But I find Dodge is really stepping it up and making some of the best products/price choices out there. When Sergio Marchionne took over the top dog spot of Dodge Chrysler he really made a difference in the company.

Last edited:

Fullmetal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
This does seem to be a trend, I grew up a GM guy through and through. Somehow I ended up looking at Ram trucks, and the $$, quality, overall package was so appealing I went Ram route. Now I find myself leaning more towards being a Dodge guy, liking the rest of the stable more than some of the comparable GM products. Don't get me wrong, I still like GM, I like all automotive related things. But I find Dodge is really stepping it up and making some of the best products/price choices out there. When Sergio Marchionne took over the top dog spot of Dodge Chrysler he really made a difference in the company.

Agree, Sergio has done a great job bringing all FCA brands back to the top!