My new 2017 Sublime 1500 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.AK902

Reaction score
Ram Year
17'
Engine
Hell of a lineup there. I have the same truck but in copperhead pearl and minus air ride and ram boxes. They really turn heads with the blackout package.

Just recently found out about the led drl's not be standard in the US. Can anyone tell me more about this? They come standard from the dealer on our Canadian trucks and it looks pretty cool.

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
Not too many with all the boxes checked. Saw one at a dealer in PA. recently. Maybe this is the one? Lititz?

OP
OP
steven_sbs

steven_sbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not too many with all the boxes checked. Saw one at a dealer in PA. recently. Maybe this is the one? Lititz?

Yes, I just got this from Keller Bros. in Lititz PA. They were a great group to buy a new truck from. Salesman Ryan is a great guy and good to work with. Manager Dan got everything done and I got a rocking deal. I've bought 10 new cars in my life, and this was the best experience I've had. AND... they even turned on the daytime running lights without a problem. I gave them the page that was posted above and had DRLs in just a few minutes. Go buy from these guys, no matter where you are from.

OP
OP
steven_sbs

steven_sbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on the new truck!!

Just curious are those colours popular in the US? Just asking because over here the sublime green and the orange get discounted big time cuz no one is buying them
From what I read they only made 3000 green sports. Within a 150 mile radius of where I live, there were about 40 still on the lots. Haven't seen any others on the road yet. So maybe not too popular of no one has the balls to drive it in the daytime.

hdwrenchtx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had a green with envy 2011 SRT Challenger, then went with a 2015 sublime SRT Challenger. When I saw the ram in sublime I said that is badass so I picked one up about 2 months ago. All the options except rear defroster and parking sensors.
IMG_2966.JPG IMG_2970.JPG IMG_2968.JPG

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
amazing group of vehicles you got there. congrats on the new RAM, looks great

Let us know if we can help you out with any upgrades or maintenance items. We Got Everything at Got Exhaust. We also offer discounts on everything for the members here

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP, after seeing your collection I have to ask...... where do you work and are they hiring????

RCFiddyOne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In this day and age of full disclosure, I should also add a picture of the other car in the garage:

View attachment 116581

1934 Packard model 1100. Restored by someone else 15 years ago. I've only owned it for two years. I have to say it drives a little differently then the truck or Challengers. Handling sucks, slow acceleration, top speed about 60 to 65, and it's not happy about doing that for very long, mechanical brakes that take a whole lot of effort. But still a fun car for short drives to local ice cream cruises.

Jay Leno, glad you could join us! We're happy to have you! Seriously man, you have the garage I've always wanted. Although your wife might get mad, none of us would think anything of you if you actually had a bed and slept out there.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My eyes INSTANTLY hit the ass of that challenger lol, awesome truck and vehicles man! congrats

zogg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram Express Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I almost bought the same lime green ram....sorta wish I had
COOL! ! ! ! !

bigcheez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sweet ride man. Just bought a 2017 Sublime Sport last month myself. Don't see many on the road here in NJ. Actually only saw one other. Was passing the dealer in Manahawkin and saw it out front and I had to have this color. Love it. Congrats and good luck with it

MikeinNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet ride man. Just bought a 2017 Sublime Sport last month myself. Don't see many on the road here in NJ. Actually only saw one other. Was passing the dealer in Manahawkin and saw it out front and I had to have this color. Love it. Congrats and good luck with it
Manahawkin is where I got mine. Never again, though! lol

To the OP: Nice little stable there! Enjoy it.

OP
OP
steven_sbs

steven_sbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I almost bought the Manahawkin truck. They are about 30 minutes from my house. Took a test ride, but I wanted the 3.92 gears and upgraded speakers. Love the air ride suspension. Welcome to the "Stand out in a Crowd" color club.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on the purchase!! Wild color and definitely not too common, which is nice. Hope it serves you well for many years.

demort71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice collection of modern/old Mopar muscle. I'm the same way, though my current collection is now downgraded in value after I sold one of my old Mopars in October.

I sold my 71 Challenger R/T sunroof car to one of the biggest Mopar collectors in the hobby in October. He has a museum and this car is supposed to be going into it as part of a 71 model exhibit. It was the only GY3 Citroen Yella sunroof Challenger made. It was fully restored many years ago to original equipment. It had the hood whiteout decal and white R/T stripes with a white vinyl top. It was featured in Mopar Collector's Guide magazine 11 years ago. I bought it in 1985. Sorry to see it leave me, but the money is nice to have now that I am retired.

I still have a 78 Lil Red and a 04 Rumble Bee #779 in my little collection.

Your new truck reminds me of my Challenger due to its color, though they of course aren't the same color. I am kind of surprised Ma Mopar hasn't revived the GY3 color in some form. It is the wildest of all the high impact colors they ever brought out. It's like a factory trick paint color. Sometimes it looks bright yellow and other times it turns lime. It will glow lime under cloudy skies and in shade. At night under amber mercury vapor street lights it really turns on! None of the old high impact colors performed anything like Curious Yellow (Plymouth name for it) or Citroen Yella (Dodge name). Grooooovy baby!