my plan for 3/5 lowering with rear QA1 shocks ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hi forum. I know I might be repeating stuff but would like to see if people could chime in on my plan for help. I currently have 2016 RT currently with Belltech 2/4 with Nitro shocks. Came on the truck when I bought it. Rides fine but want better. Plan: I want to lower 1" more, plan to trim the coils to get it to 3/5 drop. That's enough for me. Also, the plan is to add the Inez no cut brackets(I heard these are good up to 5" drop). Lastly, Im going to swap out the rear Nitro shocks(may do the fronts later). I have narrowed it down to get the QA1 TS905 rear shocks. Are these the right ones that will just bolt in with no issue? That's what I've been reading. This is my plan, just wanted to see what others thought about it. I drive my truck a few days a week and will only see the streets, no track. Thanks for any ideas or thoughts.
Ryan