N Dure tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dnoack76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 liter
I have a 1996 club cab short box and currently have an N-Dure tonneau cover. One of the parts where it clips in to latch got knocked off by my kids loading stuff into the bed. Can I buy replacement parts? Or am I out of luck and should just take it off at this point?

multimopes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Since it seems that most everyone else on this site has a newer truck, I will take the liberty to at least respond. I saw an ad that carparts.com might have them but, I also saw a post on google saying that there was a problem with copy-rite infringement that caused them to stop making them. I will paste a quote from this very website relating to that issue. It reads as follows:

I just heard that this cover violates Advantage Truck's Torza Top patents and will be removed from sale from it's distributors and the internet. The lawsuit was just filed. Most should be aware of imitations or copies made in China by Stylin, JC Whitney, AutoParts Whse, etc. I have seen one of these covers in person and the appearance against the Tonno Pro is no match. Those that have not seen the Tonno Pro to measure against the N-DURE cannot see the difference to know what makes them different. THis winter in cold climates the N-Dure owners will be able to tell. I have the Tonno Pro on my vehicle and has held up for many years. One must pay attn to hinge quality, and the quality of the vinyl. If the vinyl feels dry it will be subject to cracking over a period of months. I have also heard good things about the ProEFX tonneau cover offered online and a few distributors across the US. Just mu opinions, not to buy the cheap Chiineese junk. THere is a reason for the CHEAP price.