Nav Update Frustrations!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CraigP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I purchased a nav update for my Ram via Uconnect. Like last time, they sent me an update flash drive along with update instructions. I made sure my nav system had the newest version before proceeding. I got to step 3 in the software update instructions, where it said to go to www.navigation.com/RA3RA4ACTIVATE, in order to get the requester code to start the install. Problem is, EVERY TIME I punch in that web address, I am told it’s an invalid website. I called Uconnect, who transferred me to the software vendor. The vendor admitted they have been having problems with the update website for quite a while. She told me to try different web browsers and to just keep trying. Really?

Three days and four web browsers later….no progress. Anyone else experience this?

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I purchased a nav update for my Ram via Uconnect. Like last time, they sent me an update flash drive along with update instructions. I made sure my nav system had the newest version before proceeding. I got to step 3 in the software update instructions, where it said to go to www.navigation.com/RA3RA4ACTIVATE, in order to get the requester code to start the install. Problem is, EVERY TIME I punch in that web address, I am told it’s an invalid website. I called Uconnect, who transferred me to the software vendor. The vendor admitted they have been having problems with the update website for quite a while. She told me to try different web browsers and to just keep trying. Really?

Three days and four web browsers later….no progress. Anyone else experience this?
You cannot get to the site or does it just not allow U to submit?. I can get to the site that Shows Activation center where you enter product serial number and email addy.

ALSO: Sometimes, if U R running a VPN, the site will not allow U access. I have 1 or 2 sites that I cannot do ne thing w/o turning off my VPN and I use Norton VPN.