need opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Personally, I don't like the Lund fenders at all.

Bushwacker's aren't too bad but everyone has them and I think they're a little played out.

IMHO, the OE fenders look the best. :waytogo:

...although I might be a little biased... as they're what's on my truck :naughty:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
being that i also have the oe 2500 flares on my truck i am a little biased to them also

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Im a big fan of the Bushwackers!

OP
OP
W

WVUguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 EXPRESS
Engine
i think the bushwackers look a little off roadish but the oe type look cleaner....i dunno im going to go truck hunting tomorrow to find a set of OE style and see them in person i guess...thanks guys!

12TrueSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 True Blue Pearl Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Personally, I don't like the Lund fenders at all.

Bushwacker's aren't too bad but everyone has them and I think they're a little played out.

IMHO, the OE fenders look the best. :waytogo:

...although I might be a little biased... as they're what's on my truck :naughty:

+1

I've had the Bushwhacker flares on trucks before and they are nice but....they WILL leave a mark on your fender as the rubber gasket rubs against your paint, and if you decided to have them painted(which I suggest) you are already in close to $900 for plastic flares.

I was faced with the same choice a while ago. I went with the OE 2500 flares on my 1500 and am glad I did. I'm sticking with them.

Good luck.

Designflaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 CC Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a sport and at first I was mad the flares I bought stopped at the chrome bumper line of the regular trucks but I got use to it. BW gives you a piece that you can add if you choose that goes from that line on down to the bottom of the fender. Just FYI because I didn't notice the difference when looking around. With the color matched express you have the same decision to make.