Where can I find black cosmetic bolts for tyger fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thewetdream

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just picking your brains. I just had my tyger fender flares body color matched and the hardware it came with for the cosmetic bolts were stainless 5/16-18 button head bolts for decoration. I really want to install gloss black ones on my truck which I think will look a million times better. I can not find anything anywhere. I didnt actually believe it would be this hard to locate. Im almost at the point where im asking myself am I really going to rattle can the ones that came with it. So I searched 5/16-18x3/8 and found nothing but black oxide which doesnt work because it will look like crap in a day. I even went as far as searching for a m8-1.25x10mm knowing at that point id have to buy nuts as well. If anyone has any fastener sites they would like to share it would be much appreciated. Otherwise i guess ill get a piece of cardboard and poke through all the ones i have now and prime and paint them rattle can style. Really would love to avoid that after the money i just spent to buy and paint the fender flares.

OP
OP
Thewetdream

Thewetdream

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7

just found these ill have to do some research for the diameter of these