Need tuner help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler__Beck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have an 2003 dodge ram, 5.7L Hemi. I have been looking into getting a tuner and after having my butt handed to me when my buddy with a 2.0L turbo genesis beat me in a race, I figured that I'm only young and dumb once and I should buy one. I was looking at the superchips flashpaq tuner Superchips FlashPaq Tuners - Best Price on Superchips FlashPaq for Jeep, Chevy, Dodge & Ford Power Programmers I like the price on it and it seems to have what I am looking for but it says it is not compatible with apple computers. The problem is the only computers anyone in my family owns are apple..... Is there any other tuner out there that is around $350 that is compatible with apple or am I out of luck? Thanks in advance!

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I am sure a 03' owner will chime in here with good info. on your problem. As I understand it, 03' are not supported by any of the tuner manufacturers. I know they seem to be the step child of the Dodge Truck world.

Gecko

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004, 2004
Engine
5.7L Hemi, 8.3L V10
I think superchips is your only option. I may be wrong though.

Also don't expect the tuner to allow you to beat that turbo genesis. Those things are quick.

OP
OP
Tyler__Beck

Tyler__Beck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think superchips is your only option. I may be wrong though.

Also don't expect the tuner to allow you to beat that turbo genesis. Those things are quick.

Haha yeah they are, i just want something to give me a little more HP