Need your opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Your saying to keep the truck looking lame AF, Just so he can save a few hundred buck on bags...

Even when bags are something most guys add anyways due the the **** poor factory rear end setup.
Good one!:Big Laugh:

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I was hoping to raise the front end of my Warlock by 2.1" at a future date because I've heard a claim that it dramatically improves handling.

What are the negative side effects of leveling out versus keeping the stock amount of rake?

A majority of car manufacturers purposely bring down the front end suspension. This design allows for decreased wind resistance and increased fuel economy. A leveling kit will change the overall design of the vehicle, which will result in increased wear and tear on the suspension system. Because most of these products will only give you about two inches of clearance it doesn’t change the overall appearance of the truck. And it is not unusual for the warranty to be voided if you make a non-authorized change to the vehicle.