New control arms are here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Ive seen many post on varying rear control arms for lifted, regular, lowered trucks. Core being a top favorite among most.
Well I reached out to Apoc Industries, and had them make me a custom set of upper and lower rear control arms. Yes, they are adjustable, HEAVY duty with grease certs, and the rear brake plate to put factory brake lines on.
AND, I had them powder coat them PW7, or Bright white to match the truck. They came in today, and wow!!!!
I cant wait to get these on!!! Will match the truck perfectly!
Hats off to Apoc Industries in TN!!!
Will match the Core rear panhard bar I purchased from @Booms
https://apocindustries.com/

20200617_120046.jpg

20200617_120149.jpg

20200617_120153.jpg

20200414_134915.jpg

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Those are HOT ! :D

I like the thingy for the brake lines too, the Cores do not have those.

OP
OP
Graygoose

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Those are HOT ! :D

I like the thingy for the brake lines too, the Cores do not have those.
Yes I asked about that, they stated even though pics dont show it, on Ram control arms they add them.
These guys have been outstanding all the way through the build.

Wayne E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive seen many post on varying rear control arms for lifted, regular, lowered trucks. Core being a top favorite among most.
Well I reached out to Apoc Industries, and had them make me a custom set of upper and lower rear control arms. Yes, they are adjustable, HEAVY duty with grease certs, and the rear brake plate to put factory brake lines on.
AND, I had them powder coat them PW7, or Bright white to match the truck. They came in today, and wow!!!!
I cant wait to get these on!!! Will match the truck perfectly!
Hats off to Apoc Industries in TN!!!
Will match the Core rear panhard bar I purchased from @Booms
https://apocindustries.com/

View attachment 212053

View attachment 212054

View attachment 212055

View attachment 212056
I wish our trucks up here in Canada were able to stay spotless underneath like yours! So jealous!!

OP
OP
Graygoose

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
My 2006 Dodge Ram doesn't have anything on the rear axle. It has neither a stabilizer bar nor control arms. My question is if these trucks are almost the same, why do the new ones bring this back on their axle? Is it a fault that should be corrected in models like mine? or I do not know? I'm scared of stability. They should have put all that to the models of my time 2006. What do you think?
sorry I havent see the rear of one of them to be able to answer correctly sir.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
My 2006 Dodge Ram doesn't have anything on the rear axle. It has neither a stabilizer bar nor control arms. My question is if these trucks are almost the same, why do the new ones bring this back on their axle? Is it a fault that should be corrected in models like mine? or I do not know? I'm scared of stability. They should have put all that to the models of my time 2006. What do you think?

Your truck is a 3rd Gen Ram and is totally different from a 4th Gen as far as rear suspension goes.You have leaf springs while the 4th Gens use a 4 link style rear suspension with coil springs. As far as being able to handle a payload,you probably have the better suspension set-up.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Man, I got a sneaking suspension a fella could build a truck out of your OEM take-offs.
Lucky SOB

OP
OP
Graygoose

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Lol....well now its pouring rain here. So maybe next week!