Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deb P

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8 FFV
New member from Tempe Arizona. Just bought a 2007 Ram 1500 a couple of hours ago. Took my Miata in for service and was chatting with a sales rep, told him I might be interested in getting a truck. Ended up paying cash and driving it home. I will be lurking for a while to get a feel for the forums and soak up information. I have worked on my own vehicles for years, but this is my first truck ever. I'm almost 70 years old, short and fat; I can haul myself into the cab, but a step stool would be a bonus LOL!

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
New member from Tempe Arizona. Just bought a 2007 Ram 1500 a couple of hours ago. Took my Miata in for service and was chatting with a sales rep, told him I might be interested in getting a truck. Ended up paying cash and driving it home. I will be lurking for a while to get a feel for the forums and soak up information. I have worked on my own vehicles for years, but this is my first truck ever. I'm almost 70 years old, short and fat; I can haul myself into the cab, but a step stool would be a bonus LOL!
Maybe some running boards would help .

OP
OP
D

Deb P

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8 FFV
I ordered some side steps, they should be here today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357