New on RamForum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P-51Nightster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well, after looking and using it for help over the last year or so, I finally just decided to take the plunge and join RF.

A little about me: I'm currently a Construction Mgmt & Mech Engineering double major student in Indiana. Maintaining and building on my vehicles has always been a primary hobby of mine. Which means an expensive hobby with expensive toys... on a college student budget. I'll never be a master mechanic, but I've done enough tinkering to know what I'm doing. Most of my knowledge has come from building on two trail Jeeps over the past years.

My Ram is a 2004 Laramie QC 5.7 with about 135k on it now. I've had it for close to two years now and I love it! I first got it because I needed a truck for work and ease of hauling. But also because after driving Jeeps for 3 or 4 years, I wanted something comfortable, roomy, and a little more quiet in the cab when I'm driving down the highway.

I also ride a 2009 HD Nightster 1200 with a little over 5k on it.

There's nothing major done to my truck, which I wanted to keep it mostly original, but I do add some small things to it to make it my own. I wanted just a clean and dependable ride. Most of my major work on it is preventative maintenance, fixes, and keeping everything working as it should.

If you have any questions for me, just ask!
I look forward to being apart of this forum!

IMG_2725.jpg

433.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
:waytogo::welcome::pepper: My primary transportation is my 07' Harley Davidson Fatboy, my truck is my other toy.:)

Knotts89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome you should search on here for the air bag kits for the rear for when your towing. I'm sure they would help a lot when you haul your camper.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Welcome aboard.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here.

Tony:head3: