New personal best ET 12.31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
So the 6.4 manifold makes a difference I’m surprised because I thought the 5.7 manifold was pretty good

The truck 6.4 manifold is noticably better then the 5.7. It takes a good port job on the 5.7 manifold to come close to the stock 6.4 intake,and if you port the 6.4 intake,it blows the 5.7 manifold into the weeds.You need to either buy one of Takaiyama Sams plug-n-play short runner valve harness's or extend the stock wiring,and you need to use MMX's spacers if you want to re-use your stock injectors,or use the 6.4 injectors and have your tuner set your tune up for the 6.4 injectors,plus you'll need an airbox specific to the truck 6.4 or use the stock airbox off a 2500 Ram.The 6.4 truck intake has no provision for a catch can,but guys are finding away around that,by modding the 6.4 intake,there's a thread on here where somebody did mod the 6.4 so they could use a catch can,i forget who did it though,so you'll have to do a search to find the thread.Try searching CrazyKids threads as it might of been him who did the catch mod on a 6.4 intake

seabrook

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black 2018 Night
Engine
5.7 3.92 anti slip
The truck 6.4 manifold is noticably better then the 5.7. It takes a good port job on the 5.7 manifold to come close to the stock 6.4 intake,and if you port the 6.4 intake,it blows the 5.7 manifold into the weeds.You need to either buy one of Takaiyama Sams plug-n-play short runner valve harness's or extend the stock wiring,and you need to use MMX's spacers if you want to re-use your stock injectors,or use the 6.4 injectors and have your tuner set your tune up for the 6.4 injectors,plus you'll need an airbox specific to the truck 6.4 or use the stock airbox off a 2500 Ram.The 6.4 truck intake has no provision for a catch can,but guys are finding away around that,by modding the 6.4 intake,there's a thread on here where somebody did mod the 6.4 so they could use a catch can,i forget who did it though,so you'll have to do a search to find the thread.Try searching CrazyKids threads as it might of been him who did the catch mod on a 6.4 intake
Thanks man for the information!!! That’s awesome that we have this mod! I read the crazykid thread and was very impressed!! Thanks again for the help!!!

TxRam121

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

can you post some links for where to buy - Takaiyama Sams plug-n-play short runner valve harness's , so its possible to get this + the 6.4L truck intake manifold +mmx spacers without having to get it tunned?
found this one http://www.modernmusclextreme.com/p...mi-intake-manifold-conversion-kit-by-mmx.aspx

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
can you post some links for where to buy - Takaiyama Sams plug-n-play short runner valve harness's , so its possible to get this + the 6.4L truck intake manifold +mmx spacers without having to get it tunned?
found this one http://www.modernmusclextreme.com/p...mi-intake-manifold-conversion-kit-by-mmx.aspx

You can find Sam on either High Performance Rams or Tuned Rams on facebook.If you tag him on either page he should reply.I don't think he has a specific website ,but i'm not positive on that.I do know he's not on here though,lol