New roll pan and exhaust installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rossp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I finally had the time to take my truck to the body to have my grant customs pan installed. My truck was rear ended at work, so it was time for an upgrade. Grant customs had their pan listed to fit 09-13 trucks. My truck is a 14. I figured the 14 would be the same so I went ahead and ordered the roll pan. The 2 side pieces were nowhere close to fitting. Luckily I have a friend who is awesome with working sheetmetal, he basically made the sides from scratch and carried the body lines into the pan. I also tinted my taillights, redid th exhaust, and slapped a black ram badge on the tailgate.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 5,111
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4,098
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 923

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Looks awesome, the weld-in pan is the best look by far.

TRIGGER_Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looks dope man kinda wish you went thru the side above where it exits. is the plate a flip down for a hitch?

OP
OP
R

Rossp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
looks dope man kinda wish you went thru the side above where it exits. is the plate a flip down for a hitch?

Going through the rear of the quarter with the tips was my first idea, I just couldn't bring myself to make those cuts on a new truck. I had my body guy cut a hole in the pan for a hitch. I just have to modify my factory hitch to make it fit.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Looks awesome!