New SoCal Member!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BriannaSTILLEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Hi all you Ram lovers,

I'm Brianna, and I'm thrilled to introduce myself as a new member of this community. As a proud representative of Stillen, I'm here to contribute, engage, and be a valuable resource for all things Ram.

Working at Stillen means I'm immersed in the world of automotive excellence, and I'm eager to share my knowledge, answer any questions you may have, and keep you in the loop about the latest and greatest products coming your way.

Beyond my role at Stillen, I'm genuinely passionate about Ram trucks and the surrounding community. Joining this forum is an exciting step for me, as I look forward to forging connections, learning from your experiences, and contributing to the collective wealth of knowledge here. I am a diehard auto and offroad enthusiast. I am grateful for the connections and opportunities that my truck has brought into my life and can't wait to make more.

Whether you're seeking advice on upgrades, curious about new products, or just want to discuss the ins and outs of Ram ownership, I'm here for it. Let's make this space even more dynamic and engaging together.

I'm eager to get to know each of you better and be an active member of the community!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome