New stereo.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rodh68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hello guys. I am new to the Dodge family. I have a 2017 Ram 2500 quad cab. My stereo is the very base level I think. No Bluetooth, no GPS and no back up camera. We do have the satellite which we do wish to keep. Looking for ideas on how to end up with Bluetooth and the satellite with out breaking the bank. I live in Alberta Canada and the only wiring kit I have found is close to 500 dollars. I don't have steering wheel controls either. Would prefer to have the Bluetooth mike to be built in to the new head unit so I don't have to do the mirror swap. I was told at our dealer that I cant change to a different factory stereo with my truck and after going through this site am now confused on why not. Any help would be great please.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Go to crutchfield and input your truck info. Should be able to narrow down dash and wire kit numbers to order from amazon.

OP
OP
R

rodh68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks for reply found what I was looking for. Gonna call tomorrow and check on availability of adapter to use satellite antenna on truck to receiver they sell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyjdh