New to this forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just bought a new 2023 Big Horn very excited about it was hoping someone could help me find some decent seat covers that won’t break the bank lol any web site suggestions that I could check out we want some type of fabric that is not vinyl or leather any help would be greatly appreciated thanks so much

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome: To the Ram forum, give us the options on your Signature page (username) and pics!!

Youngblood44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.6L
Hey Steve, I am a new member here too. I literally just made an account after finding out this existed and the first post i see is yours. I have been researching for months for proper seat covers for my truck because I use it as a personal and a business truck so was looking for nice ones. My only thing i didn't like about it when i was buying it was that it had cloth seats. I am in the process of purchasing seat covers from CLAZZIO. I love how they cover all the cloth in the truck so you would never know that they are actually seat covers. If you want to spend a bit more, they are totally customizable as well. I am debating customizing some or ordering the ones they have in stock because the custom ones will obviously take more time to come in. I would also like to see some other peoples answers, if there are some better sites other then Clazzio, but check out some of the videos on yt. I was impressed and think they look amazing. Cheers

RealTruck

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome!! There are so many options out there for quality seat covers- canvas, mesh, neoprene, neosupreme, polyester. Are you looking for water resistance? Do you have any furry passengers that might scratch things up? Is your truck a family vehicle that needs protection from unexpected "uh-oh's"? I'd be happy to help you find the right set. PM me or email me at [email protected] and let's get into it.

Lsujker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I like these.

OffRoad4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also new here... Bought my 2013 brand new and have babied it ever since, trying to do as much on it myself as possible. Never joined a forum until now; just lurked for years trying to learn what I could. But as my truck gets older (134k) and repairs become more complicated, it's become necessary to ask for help. Lotta guys here with a ton of expericence more than me; hopefully this is a place where newcomers can find answers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley