Newboot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadow Ops

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey there, nice to meet you all. 1st time here on the forums and 1st time truck owner. I've always had beaters and cash cars but ALWAYS wanted a Ram but just wasn't a financial option until this year when I finally got my Warlock and dear God I am in love with it. One day I may upgrade to a Rebel, but only because I want the 4wd (Mines 2) to do some true offroading, but at the same time, My 1500 Classic is just that to me... classic. I love the new body style but the 4th Gen just always had my eye lol. My vehicle before this was a 2009 Suburban with 415,000 miles on it I got for $3k LOL (Dude I bought it from is a mechanic and kept her on life support but holy crap she wanted to die) so I'd say I've made a substantial upgrade! More info about my trucks in my profile, will upload pics asap.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome: