Idaho Lurker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tohopko

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2006, 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been lurking for a while. I've had my Dodge Ram 2500 CTD for 14 years as my heavy hauler, while my daily has been a 2004 Tundra Double Cab. Finally decided to consolidate trucks to something lighter than the Dodge, but with more towing capacity than the Tundra. After shopping 2nd Gen Tundras and being unhappy with the ride and oil leaks, came back around to the 1500s.

Convinced myself I'd never find a used Rebel, Warlock, or Sport with the 6'4" bed, so grabbed this low mile SLT when it came up. I can always change the appearance, right?

Wouldn't you know it--2019 Warlock Classic with 6'4" bed just popped up near me! Whew, it is a quad, not a crew. Thought the wife might skin me. Now I get to spend too much money changing this one!

20231229_130820~2.jpg

Last edited:

TwitchCaptain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
An SLT with parking sensors and fog lights? Lucky duck. Mine didn't come with those.

OP
OP
Tohopko

Tohopko

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2006, 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
An SLT with parking sensors and fog lights? Lucky duck. Mine didn't come with those.
It does have the Bighorn package stacked on top of the SLT. Kind of wish it didn't have the front sensors--makes changing the bumper a bit more complicated.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome! Nice truck! Let me know if you need any further help with the sport conversion.

OP
OP
Tohopko

Tohopko

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2006, 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome! Nice truck! Let me know if you need any further help with the sport conversion.
Thanks! still deciding what the aesthetic is going to be. Love the look of the Sports on the factory chrome/polished wheels, but not sure that will suit my practical uses.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks! still deciding what the aesthetic is going to be. Love the look of the Sports on the factory chrome/polished wheels, but not sure that will suit my practical uses.
Mines been worked hard and its held up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat