No factory fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jnegri72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 22 1500 classic Warlock 3.6L. It did not come with factory fog lights and I would like to install some. I want to make it factory. I know I need bezels, lights, a switch and an OBD link. Finding the correct harnesses and where to connect them is a little difficult. Does anyone have experience with this or know what harnesses I need? Any help is much appreciated. Also, I have been looking for a Bull bar or something similar. I cant seem to find anything compatible with the Warlock. Any ideas? Thanks again.

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 22 1500 classic Warlock 3.6L. It did not come with factory fog lights and I would like to install some. I want to make it factory. I know I need bezels, lights, a switch and an OBD link. Finding the correct harnesses and where to connect them is a little difficult. Does anyone have experience with this or know what harnesses I need? Any help is much appreciated. Also, I have been looking for a Bull bar or something similar. I cant seem to find anything compatible with the Warlock. Any ideas? Thanks again.
I installed fog lights myself on my 21 warlock but I went the easy way and installed a auxbeam switch controller made it way easier. I also use it for my lightbar and soon bed lights. As for a bull bar/ push bar they do not make them for the warlocks. They bumber is all metal so to get one installed you would need to modify the front bumper. I have done a ton of research on this since I bought mine is 21. The best option I can find but expensive is to replace the front bumper with a vice design that has a bull bar attached to it. Or if you or you know someone who can modify the bumper to make on fit

ZeroSINS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have the part # for the bezel without the hole? I want to make custom fog lights. Thanks!