Officially a Ram Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caldwell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I think your bolt on list is good, but to save yourself some cash. just swap in a MBRP muffler if you can. your gonna spend a lot of money on just a name for some mandrel bent pipe.

just my thought, you work hard for your money. You will spend it as you feel fit !

OP
OP
BoldAdventure

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Yeah well exhaust was just, it'd be nice. It's not high on the list. The GXP has killer drone (Lt's & straight pipes) and so if I do something to the truck, my wife is going to want this one to be a tad quieter. I'm sure my 6 month old would appreciate it too. Otherwise, I'd put LT's and straight pipe this thing. Screw low end torque. :) lol.

I have a bunch of maintenance to go over too. I'm sure most guys who go and join forums are like myself and want to do all the fluids and everything themselves despite whatever you where told. Unless of course you bought new.

My primary objective is setup for towing right now.

And thanks for warm welcome to the forum guys. A lot of nice trucks here. Makes me want to:

burning-money.gif

Caldwell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I like where your head is at !

im sure the truck runs well. Unless you received recent PM records, I would absolutely spend the money on a full blown PM top to bottom. That combined with a Catch Can will really start your truck off right as a great towing / family vehicle.

OP
OP
BoldAdventure

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Me too! I really like the Sports, a lot of nice ones on here. And at first I wasn't sure about all the chrome but it's all starting to grow on me. Hoping for some clear weather so I can break out the polish.

Sadly she doesn't fit in my garage.

Attachments

• stable.jpg
    stable.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 36
  • bummer.jpg
    bummer.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 33

rod11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I pretty much have to bump the wall in front in order to close my garage so I feel your pain on garage space. Beautiful truck though love the 2 tone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramrunner56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
for a chevcrap thats a nice looking trailblazer, good job on that. and congrats on that blue beauty !

OP
OP
BoldAdventure

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Did my first official mod today. Billet catch can. And so it begins....

Attachments

• 2014-07-13-18.04.37.jpg
    2014-07-13-18.04.37.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerred17