Park Sense Unavailable 2020 1500 Black Widow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnslayton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
Just bought a 2020 ram 1500 (big horn) black widow edition. Got home and realized the parking sensors weren't beeping. Tried toggling them on and it just says "unavailable" for both the front and rear park sense. Trying to figure out if it's due to the aftermarket black widow package or an issue with the truck. There are no faults or codes displayed on the dash. Tried calling the dealership and they have no idea. I've called/emailed SCA but no answer. Any help would be much appreciated

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Run your VIN and pull up a build sheet to see if the sensors were installed or not...

OP
OP
J

jnslayton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
Ran the VIN they're there. The sales manager from where I bought it is saying that it might require a module to recalibrate the sensors. Called SCA, they said there's nothing that they installed that would cause them not to work. It's sitting at th3 dealership now waiting for further diagnostic testing. So we'll see what the verdict is

OP
OP
J

jnslayton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
Run your VIN and pull up a build sheet to see if the sensors were installed or not...
Ran the VIN they're there. The sales manager from where I bought it is saying that it might require a module to recalibrate the sensors. Called SCA, they said there's nothing that they installed that would cause them not to work. It's sitting at th3 dealership now waiting for further diagnostic testing. So we'll see what the verdict is. Attached is a picture from the dealships website with the lights active

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500