Pedal accelerator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
China=cheaper--------who'd a thunk??????????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Jay

bassheadhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
my only concern is to put something between the pedal and ecu that's conceived by someone that can't be hold liable for their mistake/action. Those knock off are often very badly made and the softwate is more than often just crap so it could go 100% full throttle for no reason and the outcome could be catastrophic.

on a closed track sure but not on the street

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

yortnodnarb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Even a blind squirrel will find a nut occasionally. Not sure I'd base my purchase on 1 guys good luck with a product....

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
yikes... cell phone case from china... meh ok.. but i draw the line there.. lol

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Where is the pedal commander made ?

meedom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you read the one review listed with it??

clay282

Black Betty had a child... named Betty White
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I actually considered one of these and the sticking point I couldn't get over was the re-badging. There is literally dozens, all identical, all from different stores and sellers with different names. The thought I couldn't past was... there's all these different cyber stores and retailers with nothing to lose if the product is bad. They close, they reopen under another name if something goes bad or there's major complaints. The guarantee was also sketchy.

My thinking was, the Pedal Commander has a lot to lose. They are 1 company, 1 reputation, 1 name to be known by and a lot more to lose if there's a bad batch and incentive to replace them to make things right.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you want a good laugh, go on Amazon and find some of the Peddle Commander reviews.... 99% are good reviews but some of the bad reviews are just stupid stuff. It will give a good laugh!!!

We know that Nick@GotExhaust will stand behind it, unless of course you are backing up!!!!

I haven't bought one yet, can't tell you how many times I've had it in my cart..... love buying stuff but damn I hate spending any money!!!! Hahaha!!!

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
If you want a good laugh, go on Amazon and find some of the Peddle Commander reviews.... 99% are good reviews but some of the bad reviews are just stupid stuff. It will give a good laugh!!!

We know that Nick@GotExhaust will stand behind it, unless of course you are backing up!!!!

I haven't bought one yet, can't tell you how many times I've had it in my cart..... love buying stuff but damn I hate spending any money!!!! Hahaha!!!

just do it.png

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think I'd stick with a brand we know and recognize----even is the price is substantially more.
Jay

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Unless it “Pedal Accelerator’s” you through a convenience store window or impales your boat hitch through your tailgate....chuckles