Performance Modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jose Zambrano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Damn. I can't do any of the stuff mentioned here since I purchased an extended 5 year warranty when I bought my "used" 2014 Express last year. About the only performance mod I can think of at the moment is possibly a Sprint Booster that I can unplug and remove if I need to take my Ram into the shop for warranty repairs. Maybe a CAI, but then again I'm not convinced one would really add anything better than my stock air box which already draws cold air from the fender well.

Hat-Hemi-Glasses-1.jpg
You can do a tune on it, you can reset it back to stock when ever you have some warranty work being done. That will wake up your truck the most.

T Jones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can do a tune on it, you can reset it back to stock when ever you have some warranty work being done. That will wake up your truck the most.
I was thinking about buying up a few performance mods, ( a little at a time) , like a cam, intake, and long tubes and keeping them on hand for when my extended warranty runs out and then have them installed later. That would buy me some time to get everything together, not to mention that it would be easier on my wallet that way. But yeah, a tune sounds really good to me for now if that's something I can reset for warranty work and then change back afterwards.

Jose Zambrano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was thinking about buying up a few performance mods, ( a little at a time) , like a cam, intake, and long tubes and keeping them on hand for when my extended warranty runs out and then have them installed later. That would buy me some time to get everything together, not to mention that it would be easier on my wallet that way. But yeah, a tune sounds really good to me for now if that's something I can reset for warranty work and then change back afterwards.

Yeah there is a few parts that won't void your warranty, but also buying everything with time and not all at once is very helpful on the wallet lol