Picked up a new 2015 Crew Cab Sport 8sp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Matt do you like the Ground Force 2/3 over the Belltech 2/4?
I have a Ground Force 2" Rear Drop but I feel like going lower now and I dont know which kit to go with.

My truck is 4wd, so Ground Force is the only coil spring drop kit available. I have never driven the same truck with both suspensions, so its hard to say which is better. The Belltech is going to sit a good bit lower than the Ground Force.

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Very nice looking. The exhaust tip sales for this week is what I was forgetting to ask you about when on the phone earlier. Love how the black tips bring it all together. Can't wait to see how the FXR and honey comb replacements look.

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
OK, made some more progress over the past few days. Swapped out the chrome grille inserts for a set of black honeycomb, replaced the chrome grille emblem with a black one, installed Retroshop custom headlights with FXR projectors and HID foglights, installed new Verde 20x9 wheels with Cooper Zeon LTZ 305/50/20 Tires, finished debadging the truck, and installed the new unlocked PCM with Hemifever custom tune. Love everything about it except the bright outline on the wheel spokes. I think I will end up painting/tinting those so that the machined edges don't stand out so much.

I am going to start a separate thread with more pics of the headlights, but here is how the truck sits right now...

Verde2_zpsvwpqoook.jpg
Grille_zpsfvzpsfqr.jpg

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Amazing how much a set of wheels will change the look of truck, I like them. What offset are they?

edemce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OK, made some more progress over the past few days. Swapped out the chrome grille inserts for a set of black honeycomb, replaced the chrome grille emblem with a black one, installed Retroshop custom headlights with FXR projectors and HID foglights, installed new Verde 20x9 wheels with Cooper Zeon LTZ 305/50/20 Tires, finished debadging the truck, and installed the new unlocked PCM with Hemifever custom tune. Love everything about it except the bright outline on the wheel spokes. I think I will end up painting/tinting those so that the machined edges don't stand out so much.

I am going to start a separate thread with more pics of the headlights, but here is how the truck sits right now...

Verde2_zpsvwpqoook.jpg
Grille_zpsfvzpsfqr.jpg

Looks great and i do agree about the outline on the wheels tho. Hey where do you get the honey comb grill pieces? I have been trying to get some for my sport as i hate the chrome grill they put on the damn truck .

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Looks great and i do agree about the outline on the wheels tho. Hey where do you get the honey comb grill pieces? I have been trying to get some for my sport as i hate the chrome grill they put on the damn truck .

There are tons of people that prefer the chrome, so I just traded with a friend. If you post on here or on craigslist that you want to do an even swap, I bet it doesnt take a day or 2 before you find someone willing to swap.

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the little bit of contrast on the wheels. Mine have the same outline that isn't black. Truck looks great!!

BigA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Etorque
Nice truck, I'm thinking about doing Crew Cab long box next time myself.

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey man

My buddy has the extra same truck in white. He wants to do the same suspension as you, but is concerned with payload and towing concerns. Also curious how it effected the ride.

All mine have been 2wd so I'd like some input from a 4x4 guy

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Hey man

My buddy has the extra same truck in white. He wants to do the same suspension as you, but is concerned with payload and towing concerns. Also curious how it effected the ride.

All mine have been 2wd so I'd like some input from a 4x4 guy

Ride quality isn't bad at all unloaded. I did have to install helper bags though because the back end did sag when I hooked up to the trailer. Truck and trailer in this pic weighed 7600lbs and I had 300lbs worth of tools/tires in the bed. Airlift bags had 35psi in them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 108

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ride quality isn't bad at all unloaded. I did have to install helper bags though because the back end did sag when I hooked up to the trailer. Truck and trailer in this pic weighed 7600lbs and I had 300lbs worth of tools/tires in the bed. Airlift bags had 35psi in them.

love this pic!! :favorites13: