Please welcome RF's new vendor - Adam's Polishes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Oh Nick... We meet again... What's that make it? 3 forums? ;)

Welcome M8!

Guys, they've got some SICK products and the best guarantee that I'm aware of.

Chris

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!

dsw1519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
HEMI 5.7 8 Spd.
Welcome Adams. I recently placed my first order with your company thanks to Chewy's (Chris) recommendation. I'm looking forward to using your products.

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Adam's is good stuff. Their detail spray is really good.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Adam's is good stuff. Their detail spray is really good.

Have you tried the NEW DS?

Many people start with DS and move up from there. Heck, 110 guarantee means he'll pay you 10% if you don't like them.

Last edited:

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Hey there Chewy...we meet again! ;)

Glad to be here guys, thanks for the welcome!

I'm here to help, so always feel free to PM or shoot me an email with questions you have.

I'll be posting up a lot of content as far as FAQs and write-ups on vehicles myself and our team detail, as well as other cool detailing-related stuff.

You guys now have a discount code (listed in my sig) to use on any order you place with us through our store online at Adam's Polishes.

dsw1519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
HEMI 5.7 8 Spd.
Thanks Adam. Can the RF discount code be used in addition to other promo codes when you place an order, such and combining the RF discount with the St Patty's discount promo you had?

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Nope, no combining discount codes unfortunately.

Our website only allows one discount to be applied to each order.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Are you going to start a daily/weekly special thread Nick?

Dave, you can use the code with the weekly or daily specials!!! This is the best/most cost effective way to build up your arsenal.

Chris

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
By the way, Adams customer support is second to none. Between their forum, and the phone and or emails, they have you covered. I've met Adam personally, and he's an AMAZINGLY nice guy that is a HARD CORE USA made fanatic. All but their micro fiber is made in the USA because there are NO manufacturers of micro fiber in the USA. They get theirs from South Korea from a plant that pays their people a fare wage. You will NOT see Made in China on any Adams products.

Chris

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have you tried the NEW DS?

Many people start with DS and move up from there. Heck, 110 guarantee means he'll pay you 10% if you don't like them.

I haven't tried the new formula. If it's improved, it must be sick.

I remember Adam's from another forum. They had a very nice rep there named Brad. The DS was incredible back then. I posted a pic of my old 2004 after a detail with it. You can use the DS on just about everything.

IMG_0585_zpsb1004fe2.jpg

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
A few of mine after some Adams love...

The shot of the trunk lid shows you what's possible with the Adams tools and chemicals. PAINT CORRECTION!

Chris

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 26

dsw1519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
HEMI 5.7 8 Spd.
By the way, Adams customer support is second to none. Between their forum, and the phone and or emails, they have you covered. I've met Adam personally, and he's an AMAZINGLY nice guy that is a HARD CORE USA made fanatic. All but their micro fiber is made in the USA because there are NO manufacturers of micro fiber in the USA. They get theirs from South Korea from a plant that pays their people a fare wage. You will NOT see Made in China on any Adams products.

Chris

You just HAVE to love a business where keeping it made in the USA is a key requirement! All the more reason to buy from them.

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great!

They do have quality products and you're absolutely correct about their service.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Chewy, Daily and Weekly Special threads are on their way!

As a few mentioned, we are very serious about our commitment to offering Made in the USA products. We also offer the industry's only 110% money back guarantee.

As far as customer service, here I am. You have a question/comment/concern...bring it! :)

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Also, about the new Detail Spray...

We have received overwhelmingly positive feedback on it. It's slicker, so it's better for claying. It "flashes" faster so it requires less wiping when you are doing a wipe down. It also has wax enhancers in it now, so it will extend the life of whichever type of LSP (Last Step Product, i.e. sealant, glaze, wax) you have on your finish.

It was pretty nerve racking re-formulating our flagship product, but I think we nailed it. :)

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also, about the new Detail Spray...

We have received overwhelmingly positive feedback on it. It's slicker, so it's better for claying. It "flashes" faster so it requires less wiping when you are doing a wipe down. It also has wax enhancers in it now, so it will extend the life of whichever type of LSP (Last Step Product, i.e. sealant, glaze, wax) you have on your finish.

It was pretty nerve racking re-formulating our flagship product, but I think we nailed it. :)

Very nice!