Plug and Play LED Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14Tradesman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2014 1500 Tradesman, just plain jane basic truck. Looking for advice on switching the brake lights, third brake light and bed cargo light, and front turn signal lights to LED. What concerns me is getting warning lights that I have a bulb out when using LEDs vs regular old filament bulbs. Can anybody recommend drop in bulbs for these applications that dont throw warning lights and dont need a resistor to do so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I used Heise, plug and play with a harness that will stop and issues.
Can get from most car audio shops, Heise is made by Metra.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
pics.

20190502_210246.jpg

20190502_210916.jpg

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Syneticusa on Amazon sells CANBUS safe LED brake light & turn signal bulbs, plug'n'play.
I ran their red brake bulbs in my OE tails with no issues & super bright.

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
www.Lasfit.com

10% off right now or use their site to look up the LEDs you need and then price compare with their Amazon prices. They are inexpensive but last...have had them in my truck with zero issues, just installed in another family truck with zero issues and have numerous coworkers who have been running them much, much longer than me and no issues.

Great bulbs and fantastic customer service if you prefer to call them. Also, they have plenty of videos and instructions on their website and YouTube. Purchase from a high quality, high volume manufacturer and not some low volume outfit just out to take your money.