Positive Notes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shiva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2018 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman 5.7 Crewcab

All original daily driver with 5 months of the year and many miles towing 24 foot travel trailer 27 foot overall length.
Absolutely no problems.
Used to drive fleet vehicles before retirement.
This Ram is the best experience ever.

Last edited:

gofish101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Outdoorsman CC
Engine
5.7 hemi
2018 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman 5.7 Crewcab

All original daily driver 5 months of the year and many miles towing 24 foot travel trailer 27 foot overall length.
Absolutely no problems.
Used to drive fleet vehicles before retirement.
This Ram is the best experience ever.

Couldn't agree more I also have 2018 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman 5.7 Crewcab.

gofish101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Outdoorsman CC
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just thought I would throw this out there because of every 100 thousand silent happy campers all the less than 1%.of unhappy campers get their voices in.

Ain't that the truth. I will also add that the 1% tend to like to post/rant multiple different times on multiple different venues to get their point across. I just don't have that much time and quite frankly feel live is to short for all that.
I am a not so silent "Happy Camper".:)

Gr8bawana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Ain't that the truth. I will also add that the 1% tend to like to post/rant multiple different times on multiple different venues to get their point across. I just don't have that much time and quite frankly feel live is to short for all that.
I agree 100%. Seems like the many just want to come here and complain about what a piece of crap their trucks are. I suspect that the overwhelming majority of owners have no problems and are as happy with their trucks as I am.

JWExperience

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

It may be the truth but some vehicles/manufacturers have higher rates of failure. This forum seems to have more complaining due to defect than the last two truck forums I was on(frontier/tundra). This type of topic is a regular fixture in the timeline feed of this forum.
Secondly, of that silent majority of happy customers, many would rant to anyone that would listen if they got a bad apple. Who gets a bad product of any kind and keeps that to themselves? It’s not normal regardless of how much time you have. The internet just happens to be the best outlet for some.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I just purchased a 2018 tradesman 2500 crew cab brand new and so far so good. My former truck, a 2003 2500 SLT extended cab is now being used by my parents. Have had good experiences with Rams, even my first 1994 1500 single cab. They've owed me nothing, but I have had my share of things break and, well, nothing's perfect, I have been frustrated once or twice. I think that there might be one analog that's not the same as other truck forms that were listed, this one here also includes 2500s and 3500s which of course probably get punished more than the Nissans and Toyotas at times. They are nice trucks, I have friends that have both of them but could it be that if the 2500 and 3500 were removed there could be maybe less of the persons seeking assistance or just looking to vent some steam, which we're all here to help with. Not saying to remove them, just providing context that maybe that's why there's more on this forum. I have found a lot of good information and help already here, so kind of a shout out to everybody on this forum.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe everyone is happy with their trucks but believe that this forum is to seek out “help” on issues they are currently having. Not sure if this is right or not for a forum, but sadly IMO the “issues” or “questions” are on the forefront of 98% of the posts on here. Now, some are just ridiculous with what they rant about and should just sell and delete themselves from here. However most have legit issues they are having with their truck, or a lack of knowledge about their truck.
I for one, am glad I even own a Ram, 4th Gen to boot. Things could be worse, Ford! lol
Truck is a beast in this high hell snow of the James Bay Coast!

Cainsable

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My first post was a rant because my first experience called for one. However, now that I have had my truck for 3.5 months I love it. If it keeps on doing right by me I'll keep on loving it.

rickjkline

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2014 CC with 100k and love my truck. Outside of tires and brakes (normal maintenance) it’s been flawless. Oh, forgot the exhaust manifolds done under warranty.

Davidloveshishemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
I have owned trucks from the big 3 for years. This is my third Ram and first Hemi. I can tell you without a doubt, it isnt even close, this is the best truck I have ever had. I would love to see more positive posts in the future. If I post something its usually a question about preferences with something like oil, but complaints, never! Truck is awesome!

Thanks for the post.

Davidloveshishemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
In case anyone was wondering. The answer to my oil choice is Pennzoil Platinum with a mopar filter. Truck sounds like a monster now, totally better sounding with the full synthetic.

gofish101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Outdoorsman CC
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have owned trucks from the big 3 for years. This is my third Ram and first Hemi. I can tell you without a doubt, it isnt even close, this is the best truck I have ever had. I would love to see more positive posts in the future. If I post something its usually a question about preferences with something like oil, but complaints, never! Truck is awesome!

Thanks for the post.

I agree with you on that. My truck an absolute joy to drive, great to look at and it's the most trouble free of the trucks I've owned. I would also like to add this forum is great. Yeah you get the negative some negative posts but for the most part it's full of great info and ideas. If you need help before you know it people are responding trying to help. This forum is my number 1 goto forum. Thanks all for posting.

mynameisante

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I really enjoy the leg room with the front bench seat in my 1500 as opposed to the center console in my 3500

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk