Post a Pic of Your Ram in its Spot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
All squeaky clean then into the garage.....it'll be filthy again in a day or I imagine.

What can you do...winter bites the big one.

tpOkcbK.jpg

doesn't that make you nervous with that stuff over the truck? :shakehead:

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
doesn't that make you nervous with that stuff over the truck? :shakehead:

Other than 4 summer tires/rims for a Honda Civic there's nothing up there of any real weight.

The storage shelf I went with is made by SafeRacks and I did the research on it before buying it, so I'm confident it can easily handle the current load.

Just to be safe I had the SafeRacks dealer install it for me. It's lagged bolted into the joists in multiple locations.
I wanted it located in the back corner of the garage but the installer told me that location was the best place to install it to insure it stayed put.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
your garage is too clean! what's the floor coating?

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
your garage is too clean! what's the floor coating?

It was full of winter crap/debris that our vehicles picked up on the highways during a very snowy week. I hosed it down and washed it out when we had a mild day.

The coating is a Quartz Epoxy Coating similar to the one in the below link. Had a local contractor do it for me when he fixed the crappy concrete floor our builder provided with the house.
http://ourcozycatcottage.com/quartz-epoxy-flooring.html

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I did an epoxy floor when we moved in, but I waited a few months and that wasn't smart. I didn't properly clean it and it lifted. We've been here 12 yrs and I need to do something. I need more lights, too. oh, the project list grows.

PartTimeHero

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014/ 2004
Engine
Hemi 5.7 x 2
Here are both my babies...

2004 Hemi Sport

2014 Hemi Sport

I love them both20171203_162549.jpg

Fergusontd

FTD
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It was full of winter crap/debris that our vehicles picked up on the highways during a very snowy week. I hosed it down and washed it out when we had a mild day.

The coating is a Quartz Epoxy Coating similar to the one in the below link. Had a local contractor do it for me when he fixed the crappy concrete floor our builder provided with the house.
http://ourcozycatcottage.com/quartz-epoxy-flooring.html
All new homes have contractor grade (cheap) materials, from wood to cement, plumbing, etc. It's a wonder these homes are standing after 15 years. My daughter's husband has replaced alot in the years they've lived there. Those epoxy floors are great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did an epoxy floor when we moved in, but I waited a few months and that wasn't smart. I didn't properly clean it and it lifted. We've been here 12 yrs and I need to do something. I need more lights, too. oh, the project list grows.

It's all in the prep work. I learned that watching mine being done.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
You get the small door so she can't clip you with the FERD?

I get the small door because the truck is too long to fit front to back. We couldn't even walk around it, and we let the dogs out the service door in front of my truck. the next house we build will have at least 6 feet more room front to back and an 8' high garage door opening.