Power Folding Towing Mirrors on a '23 1500 Bighorn?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randyl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I'm a little confused about whether it is possible to get factory folding towing mirrors on a '23 1500 Bighorn.
Reason I ask is that the "build your Ram" page says for the trailer tow package "Power Trailer-Tow Mirrors with Manual Fold-Away". However, if also adding the Sport Appearance or Big Horn Level B equipment group, those offer "Power-folding mirrors".
So if you add the tow package, but also Sport and/or Level B, do you get manual or power folding tow mirrors?
Hoping it's as simple as someone here having a 23 Bighorn that knows for sure. Thanks!

FullSteveAhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8 Hemi MDS VVT eTorque
I just took delivery a week ago on a '23 1500 Lonestar (Texas version of a Bighorn). I have both the Tow Package and the Level B equipment group. It has power folding mirrors. I also have the Brake Controller and the Trailer Steering. Will be hooking up our camper in a couple days to see how/if the reverse steering actually is useful.