Power seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poppy8ohms

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 flex fuel
Hello all..1st timer here
2007 ram 150p slt quad cab.6.6 bed...4.7 flex engine. I have swapped out my 2007 standard driver seat with a 05 power seat. All good except my air bag light is on the dash. My 07 seat had a plug that just slid into a small flat .metal tab under the seat.i believe this may be the airbag plug..looks like 2 light gray wires. The 05 seat does not have this style plug. I used the driver female seat belt connector from the 07 and wired it in..one black and a greenish. There is a plug with single purple wire connected to the wiring harness of the 05 seat. Any idea what's causing the air bag light on dash. The OEM plug on the 07 just had 4 wires coming out..2 for the seatbelt and 2 for that plug that attached to that small metal plate under the non power seat. I got power from OEM plug using the red and black wires. And go !!!!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat