Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you feel a difference between the 35" tires and the 33's? How far is your speedo off now? I have the exact same truck and color of the one you posted above. **** looks sick!

I just changed to a heavy 35” tire and it is certainly noticeable, but very acceptable/manageable to me. You can tell the difference on acceleration, braking and overall gear ratio change.

But, before I had the tire size recalibrated it drove like complete ****. It would upshift way to soon, and you would really have to get on the skinny peddle to get it to downshift. Now that its calibrated it drives great.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you feel a difference between the 35" tires and the 33's? How far is your speedo off now? I have the exact same truck and color of the one you posted above. **** looks sick!

The tires are 315 70r 17
My speedo is fine and the ride is great. I had a whole ordeal with tires. I wont buy a smaller tire than this in the future.

Reuben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Awesome with those Cooper STT Pro tires.
Thank you! They are a damn good looking tire. They aren’t very good in the snow but that’s expected with a mud terrain. They are predictable though, which is a good thing.

larryivy10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just changed to a heavy 35” tire and it is certainly noticeable, but very acceptable/manageable to me. You can tell the difference on acceleration, braking and overall gear ratio change.

But, before I had the tire size recalibrated it drove like complete ****. It would upshift way to soon, and you would really have to get on the skinny peddle to get it to downshift. Now that its calibrated it drives great.
This looks like a 2013 to me it looks like mine is it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

larryivy10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is your truck a 2013

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Punctuation is your friend dude. I THINK I fixed it to say what was intended so people can understand WTF you’re saying lol

Even with punctuation, im still at a loss as to why he quoted me lol

Reuben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Looks good. What brand did you put back on? Work well?

Im thinking of just removing mine and puting nothing back on. At 25k miles now, and I have never used the fm radio yet...
Not even sure of the brand, but I don't think I have ever used the FM. Just an amazon cheap one. Its a 7" metal. Lots on there. I think it was about 15 bucks.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not even sure of the brand, but I don't think I have ever used the FM. Just an amazon cheap one. Its a 7" metal. Lots on there. I think it was about 15 bucks.

Is that antenna for anything else but am/fm radio?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One thing I would miss about the antenna is that it is a great warning when entering low garages and such, as it is just an inch or so taller than the top of the truck. If it hits the antenna, you best get out and make sure your gonna clear.

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Is that antenna for anything else but am/fm radio?

AM/FM only. If I lived in the L48 where I could get satellite radio, I’d take mine off and never put it back on.

As it is, I take it off for the trail and put it back on when I get tired to listening to fuzzy radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk