Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PW636

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
You got it.
37” Cooper SST’s on 20”s
2 1/2 “ front leveling kit 1 1/2 “Rear.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Haven't posted in a while. My 2018 is going strong. I recently bent one of my OEM rims somehow. Wondering if I should just replace it, or get new rims. Anyone else bent one?? I have been beating the hell out of it. It may have been a steep railroad track I impressively hopped over that got it.....

AAC1D8A9-8234-4C90-9FF7-17B671736AEE.jpeg

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Haven't posted in a while. My 2018 is going strong. I recently bent one of my OEM rims somehow. Wondering if I should just replace it, or get new rims. Anyone else bent one?? I have been beating the hell out of it. It may have been a steep railroad track I impressively hopped over that got it.....

View attachment 161491
I’d sell them as spares and get AEV wheels. If you price them right they will sell. Even the bent one i bet. How bent is it?

2017 Power Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4

View attachment 161491

I've got 4 to sell (with stock duratracs)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PW636

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Perfect set up truck... looks great!

What running boards/nerf bars are those?

Lund Latitude Nerf Bars.
Believe it or not I purchased them from EBay last year brand new for only $89.00 shipped to my door on close out. For that price how could you go wrong.

Yes I lost a little ground clearance With them but it made my wife happy getting into my truck.

phil frost

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lund Latitude Nerf Bars.
Believe it or not I purchased them from EBay last year brand new for only $89.00 shipped to my door on close out. For that price how could you go wrong.

Yes I lost a little ground clearance With them but it made my wife happy getting into my truck.

wow, that's incredible! Only reason I am looking for a set.... is my wife. LOL She's only 5'3"

Reuben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Did you only level it to get the37's on?
Any rubbing when fully articulated?
It’s stock. Leveling won’t help with any rubbing without extra bumpstop. Only rubbing I have is at full turn on the sway bar to the right.

Reuben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The BFG's size up a bit smaller if I'm correct!?
No more than the rest of the tires. The majority of tire manufacturers do not measure what the sideway says. The only tire that’s even close would be the Goodyear MTR. The rest are usually 1.5-2.0” shorter than listed, mounted on the vehicle.

phil frost

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It’s finally nice enough outside that I was able to have a somewhat cleaner truck. Finally ordered another 37” spare. And no, it won’t fit in the factory spot. It’s in the bed.

any trimming to fit the 37's?

Reuben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
any trimming to fit the 37's?
No, not with factory wheels. You might have that problem with aftermarket wheels, depending on the offset. The only rubbing I have is on the drivers side sway bar, at full lock. Each tire and truck are just a bit different so it can vary depending on width. Like STT pros are about 1/4” wider and about 1/8” taller than my BFGs in a 37 so they might rub a bit more. Just examples.

phil frost

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No, not with factory wheels. You might have that problem with aftermarket wheels, depending on the offset. The only rubbing I have is on the drivers side sway bar, at full lock. Each tire and truck are just a bit different so it can vary depending on width. Like STT pros are about 1/4” wider and about 1/8” taller than my BFGs in a 37 so they might rub a bit more. Just examples.

Good deal. thanks. I am running 35" General Grabber X3s now, but plan to change to 37" X3s when these are wore out.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93