Pulled the trigger, bought my first lift setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Montanablue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
After years of waiting and looking for the right truck for me finally found one, and don’t even have plates on it yet and just ordered my first lift and wheels and tires setup, just looking for info on what to expect on lift install costs?

I have a 2014 3500 Laramie 6.7

Ordered the zone 6.5 radius arm lift
Rough country dual steering stabilizer
22x12 fuel runners in the candy red
37x13.5 venom terra hunter x/t

I have dreamed of having this set up for years and finally just never had all this done to a truck before so not fully sure what to expect!?

Not sure why I didn’t think about it but I’m gonna have to measure the garage door! I hope it will still fit!?

E0E39670-1AB6-4625-B954-7CB457031F38.jpeg

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
After years of waiting and looking for the right truck for me finally found one, and don’t even have plates on it yet and just ordered my first lift and wheels and tires setup, just looking for info on what to expect on lift install costs?

I have a 2014 3500 Laramie 6.7

Ordered the zone 6.5 radius arm lift
Rough country dual steering stabilizer
22x12 fuel runners in the candy red
37x13.5 venom terra hunter x/t

I have dreamed of having this set up for years and finally just never had all this done to a truck before so not fully sure what to expect!?

Not sure why I didn’t think about it but I’m gonna have to measure the garage door! I hope it will still fit!?

View attachment 241025

You can expect around $1,000-$1,500 for labor. That is about the going rate

OP
OP
Montanablue

Montanablue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ok well that’s kinda what I was hoping for should have called around before I ordered I guess

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Ok well that’s kinda what I was hoping for should have called around before I ordered I guess
Yes normally the shop installing the lift wants to provide the lift. It makes it easier on everyone and the shop can confirm the kit is complete prior to you dropping your truck off.