Question…Why no Voltage gauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReddJackson

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 Turbo
I have a 2015 2500 Laramie Diesel, I’m wondering why there’s no Volts gauge…first truck I’ve ever owned without a Voltage gauge
Thanks

Last edited:

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
isn't that displayed digitally in the center of the dash? Maybe scrolling up/down on the steering wheel will bring it up? Just guessing....

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Should be an EVIC item, you have a DEF gauge lower left, correct?

OP
OP
ReddJackson

ReddJackson

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 Turbo
Pic

Attachments

• IMG_1098.jpeg
    IMG_1098.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 17

nlambert182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You have a voltage gauge. In the cluster, using the steering wheel controls, you can find the option to change the EVIC display. You can add the voltage gauge there.

Scroll down until you find the settings option (where you can choose between fuel economy, trailer, etc....). When you get into it the display is easy to manipulate. You can also add a boost gauge, exhaust brake gauge, etc.. You can add a total of 2 and they will show on the left side of the EVIC screen. I did a poor job of explaining it, but it's pretty user friendly.

OP
OP
ReddJackson

ReddJackson

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 Turbo
You have a voltage gauge. In the cluster, using the steering wheel controls, you can find the option to change the EVIC display. You can add the voltage gauge there.

Scroll down until you find the settings option (where you can choose between fuel economy, trailer, etc....). When you get into it the display is easy to manipulate. You can also add a boost gauge, exhaust brake gauge, etc.. You can add a total of 2 and they will show on the left side of the EVIC screen. I did a poor job of explaining it, but it's pretty user friendly.
Coolio, thank… much appreciated